Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Great Divide...

So, my two groups of friends, and I know thats slightly bad to say but it's the truth, don't seem to be working together too well. A couple of my friends from around here, South Troy, have been cracking jokes about how my other friends are "too good" for them, or how I'm "better than the rest of us" and shit like that, and I'm tired of it. Chris especially has been leading the charge on this pointless crusade, and he doesn't see his shining failure. Not all that long ago I brought Chris, and sadly Lou, to Kristen's with me, and this kid just acted weird. Chris is one of my best friends and mad cool when he's just relaxed and shit, but when he got there he was just mad quite and talked to Lou the whole time, who also was saying very little, but still more than Chris. What he doesn't seem to get is that I don't think any group is better, considering how much more I defend him and my other friends than the friends that I hangout with from school. I simply realize who would get along with who. Britanny would not get along with chris unless he could stfu about weed and be how he used to be, which was so much cooler. Lou can't get along with other friends because he hasn't yet grown up, and that bugs me so much. I won't introduce Kaylee to half my friends because all that they're going to try to do is fuck her, and she does not need anybody else feeding her ego. It's the same with most of my female friends, because nobody know how to stop worrying about getting laid and just be fucking friends with somebody. They're always asking me to invite these girls to parties, but they have no idea how fast I'd knock them the fuck out if they did anything to one of them. I don't like sluts really, so why would I be friends with any?

I don't really know the point to this, but I needed to get it out. I'm trying to hold my friends together and I'm already noticing that they're drifting apart, and I don't have enough time to hold them all in place. Now the only problem is to make the painfully inevitable choice; who do I let go?

2 comments:

  1. A.) why do they care about your other group of friends?
    B.) If I didn't hear so much shit from their mouths about doing perverted things to my sister, or any other girl for that matter, I wouldn't mind them.
    C.) I feel like they disrespect women, thus the reason I don't think we'd get along too well.
    D.) I don't care about anyone talking about weed, I don't support it, but being straight edge I won't force my lifestyle down your throat. It's his life he can do what he wants.
    E.) Truth with the kaylee thing.
    F.) You don't have to let any of them go, Just don't mix and match, don't think about your other group of friends while your with the other. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.) I care about all my friends, and the group of friends that doesn't include you or kristen or kaylee or anyone like that have been there for me when I needed them, they're not grade-A sometimes, but they're dependable.
    B.) That's guys for you, but I know what you mean. They just think she's hot and shit. I don't think you'd mind the general consensus on you however.
    C.) Shit happens, and I know you wouldn't. You might like a few though, if they could act in the good fashion they usually do.
    D.) That's pretty cool, but even we're starting to have a problem with his smoking.
    E.) The truth is always lovely, isn't it.
    F.) My problem is that I strain myself because I know that people in one group don't like certain ones in the other, and it ends up starting problems if I hangout with somebody another doesn't like. Gay.

    ReplyDelete