I haven't posted in a while, so tonights as good as any time.
I went to a party at the "pit" tonight, and it was pretty fun. Granted, I went with some kids I don't know too well, and Lou who isn't the type you want hovering near you at a party, but it was still fun. I'd heard about these parties a thousand times, and just decided it wasn't worth it, that's not my crowd, but I'm not sure. Though I didn't know most of the kids there personally, I knew who they were, and knew enough kids to enjoy myself. I watched a rap battle, and a real fight which was completely unnessecary and entirely entertaining regardless. Watched a bunch of friends be entirely amused by the simplest things, which is the greatest thing in the world to do. Lou thought got a little drunk off of a beer and a half and a swig of rum, and I wanted to push him in the fire for some of his childish antics. There was almost a huge fight before the small one that did happen, and the cops almost showed up, but never did. It was fun though, next time I go though, I'm going with more friends that I can just chill with. I'll probably bring chris and a couple of our mutual friends. I mean, I'd much rather just chill with some of my other friends, but it's still pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment