Okay, just need to vent. I realized the truth today. About how people tend to manipulate, lie to, and put down their friends. I realized today and yesterday just how much I've done it, and I feel like the biggest dick in the world. For some reason though, I feel like it's worse to sit there and let somebody trash your friends and not say something, and it is for you to say something. Not saying that it's okay to talk shit about your own friend, but you should always be able to stand up for them. I've been doing that lately, and I'm happy about that. People tend to put down my friends, not realizing that they themselves are my friends. Honestly, if you say something about one of them, don't you think that something has been said about you? So it's kind of devolved into this cycle of conflict, with nobody getting along without conflict, and bickering at every turn. I don't care though. I've started standing up for people more than I ever did, and I've noticed how much people start biting their tongues. It's not like they don't feel the same way, but at least it's stopped something.
Idk. I just realized that the friends of mine that people put down tend to be the ones who are willing to do the most for me. Like, friendA puts down friendB, but friendB would actually be more willing to stand beside me if I needed help. Fuck everybody who doesn't like my friends. They're better people than you for the most part, and even if they aren't, they're people regardless, so shut the fuck up. Circumstances put us into the situations we find ourselves in, so put yourself in their shoes and see how you manage, I promise that you fall flat on your faces and break that upturned nose of yours....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment