I started my short story. It's the first one that I've written in a while, and I didn't get too far, but I have a general idea of where it's headed. It's not going to be too great, but if I can get some constructive criticism on it, then I should be able to make the rest better.
Today in general was pretty weird. If I didn't already know that I care too much, I would've realized it today. This morning I left school early because my friend was upset and wanted to walk home. I walked her all the way to South Troy and still managed to make it back before first was all but over. By fourth period I'd agreed to help my friend's sister by babysitting her kids, whom I owe nothing too. I got a phone call from a friend I've never actually met, because she got robbed and apparently didn't know who else to call, or was calling everybody, idk. I tried to talk her through it and I think I helped at least a little, but only time will tell. I had an tension filled conversation with Kayla, who you'd think I wouldn't have any reason to help, but I did anyway. I reestablished contact with somebody who I had stopped talking to entirely over some girl. Idk the point of listing all that, but I felt it was needed. Now the next step, start brainstorming with some people on how to solve some of my problems, any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment