Friday, February 13, 2009

Yeahhh

So last night was pretty fun. Kristen bought tickets to a show just to see one band, but I understand why cause they were pretty good. We got to make fun of emo people, and I got to feel very weird with Kristen dancing and knowing EVERY fucking word lol. Idk, it was fun. I was the replacement for lemon pretty much, and it was only my second show, but I had fun. I want to go to something like idk... not hardcore or anything, but just a little bit like that? Like I want to go to one where EVERYONE is excited to be there and is jumping all around, and just has massive amounts of energy to use. Whatever, it was fun, the floor didn't cave in, and we didn't get stabbed, so it all worked out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment