I'm in the oddest mood ever, and I love it. It's happened dozens of times before, and I love it each time. Like once in a blue mood I just get like crazy hyper and just go nuts, and I fucking love it. I hate the fact that most of my friends don't see this side of me though, because it's so fun. Only my closest friends, and people I don't give a damn about have really seen it, and even some of my close friends haven't. It's honestly me not wanting to deal with the embarressment, because I act like a complete fool, but I wish I could just shake that off and go nuts. Like, this mood makes even the simplest things fun/funny, and that's the most amazing thing. A conversation about nothing today somehow turned into this interesting conversation about anything and everything and nothing, all at the same time. This probably makes no sense to anybody who will ever read this but I really don't care, my energy has to go into something.
On a rather noticeably different note, Kristen said the single most enlightening thing about girls the other night. We were talking about a bunch of random shit, pretty much just because we were both bored, and I started to go on this rant about how girls go for assholes, and never see the nice guys, and what she said was this; "...The challenge is to try and change the asshole into the nice guy they want but can't 'find'. And they never realize they cant succeed, and then they fall in 'love' and settle for nothing because they think they'll never find anything 'better' ". I think that that is indeed the most honest/believable thing to ever come out of a girls mouth about girls. Like really, what is so appealing about an asshole? I mean, I used to be one and I didn't even like the way I was, so I changed, stopped hanging with that group of friends, and changed the way I was. The irony of this whole situation however is that that group of friends is with whatever girl they want to be with.
Fuck it though, still in a great mood. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment