Sunday, February 1, 2009
It was unexpected really...
I chose today, being the obvious choice, for the day that I would just sit back and relax. Now it was a pretty normal day; I got dropped off at home at like 10, went to lou's for a bit, then just decided to come home and block out everything else. So I spent most of my day just reading my book, playing a game for a bit, and finishing off my cigs because I want to quit and if they're in the house, I'm gonna wanna smoke em. So anyway, it was pretty boring all day, until around 10ish i believe, I'm not even positive as to what time it actually was. But I just felt this like wave of relief and joy all of a sudden. You see, I'd had this nagging feeling all day that I'd either done something wrong, or wasn't doing something I should've been. But that whole like wave thing just hit me and suddenly a lot of things made sense for no reason. I was now in one of the best moods of my life, which I decided to bug the hell out of my uncle and share that information with him, and I understood a few things that had been nagging at me, completely erasing that feeling from me. Idk, long story short; I'm in the greatest mood, though exhausted, and I plan on keep it like this for as long as I can possibly hold on to the feeling. There are a few things I have to face this week and in the near future that may dampen this feeling off.... elation, but as long as I've got this feeling, I'm gonna do pretty damn good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment