I've been told a hundred different times that I should stop messing around with random girls, and I'm starting to see the truth in it. Now, in my defense, there really aren't that many girls that fit this description that I've messed around with, but "too many" is still a fitting number. I realize that I'm tired of dealing with the repetitive sneaking about. At no point should I have become talented at this...game. I always end up walking that thin line that borders on the edge of getting caught. I know how to say things without speaking anymore, make stories seem completely legit through a complicated web of lies, and I'm tried of it.
But you see, there's always a catch. What I'm doing here is taking whatever lands in my lap. Whenever I like a girl, like truly have feelings for them, it doesn't work out. There's this one girl that I'd liked for the longest time, but I realized, not all that long ago, that it's never going to turn into anything. It's these results that leave me back at square one. I plan on getting rid of this cycle, but sadly, I seem to be stuck here for a while
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
seriously this sounds like self pity bullshit.
ReplyDeleteits WICKED easy to just stop going after girls with boyfriends. and you need to have some kind of cutt off. stop taking every girl you can get. theres a bigger world with better girls out there. it'll come along when you least expect it.