Saturday, January 17, 2009

Capture the future...

I just thought this was interesting and wanted to right about it real quick. Yesterday I was chatting with my friend Dorian, and I told him that I'd been givin an assignment to write a page of advice to my future kid. I explained my reasoning for not entirely understanding it, I mean how do you give advice to someone when you haven't been givin any yourself? But long story short he came up with what I think is an amazingly clever idea. He suggested that we use his new camera to record video messages of ourselves. These videos will be both for us to remember ourselves while we were carefree teenagers who just wanted to have fun, and to show our kids how me used to be. Honestly, you could criticize this plan all you want, but I think it's a great idea, and we're going through with it. :)

1 comment:

  1. i hate dorain. scumbag.

    youre gay.
    but i won't make fun of it if you actually show it to the class. ahhhh

    ReplyDelete