I am an odd person, and there isn't a single aquaintance of mine who can argue against that fully. I'm full of hope, though the harsh reality of the fact is that that hope is constantly marred and doused by the things I have to face. Now I'm not an emo person or something, so this is not me proclaiming my love for selfdestruction. lol. I find all the small things funny, and often find myself in trouble for laughing at times when others are at their most serious. I can make almost anybody laugh, no matter who they are. My views on the world most likely don't stand parrallel to yours, and you have no idea how happy that fact makes me. I like living just outside the norm, because if you haven't noticed, the norm has gotten us into a shit load of trouble throughout history, especially now. I feel sorry for the rich, and envy them a little all at the same time. I envy the fact that they never have to worry about their needs being met, but at the same time I feel sorry that they haven't had to struggle through any part of their lives, because those times really craft you into the person you are. I love my family, though you'd have a long road ahead of you if you were trying to get my to admit that openly. The one thing I honestly HATE is when I'm trying to talk to somebody and the completely ignore me. Lying is a close second, but say I ask if you want to hangout and you have other plans, TELL ME instead of just stop responding. Trust me, I'm not going to go cry myself to sleep, your life and attention is not worth it, I'm probably just trying to make conversation. Idk, I really can't think right now, so that's going to be all I think.
If you ever want to know anything at all, then all you have to do is ask me. If I know I can trust you, then I will hide nothing from you. But trust me, if you don't ask the question, you're not just going to get that information. I love answering questions, and asking em. lol. No idea why.
I AM: One of the best people you will ever meet, period.
I STAND FOR: Fairness above all else, and an equal chance for every person to make the difference in the world that they are capable of.
I HOPE: That I will accomplish all the long term and short term goals that I have set for myself. I'm going to raise myself above the crowd and bring all those I love and care about with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A great french writer once said that his best years in life were the ones where he struggled most, for they were the ones that made him the person he became, the success, wealth, fame, didn't matter, the struggle did.
ReplyDeleteand some of the shit you said totally wasn't that shocking. d00fus.