How we managed to pull it off. My family went out to dinner last night. An odd assortment of people, ranging from me and my sister, to my parents, to my dad's fiance' and their kid. It didn't go too bad, but it could've been better. Everytime I sit down with my family I discover at least one thing that I really don't like. Now, I'm not trying to say that I personally try to pick a fight or something, but they make it obvious. For instance, I discovered that my sister has no table manners, if at a place as simple as where we were, and when she removed her jacket, I noticed another set of scars that looked like a very deformed attempt at carving a smiley or something of the like into skin. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there curves in a face? Anyway, another thing that bugged the hell out of me was my mom having a short conversation on her phone at the table, now granted sam called while I was there(don't even start the jokes britanny), but I told her I couldn't talk and that was the end of it. Idk the point of this really, it just seemed odd to be that after years, my family is still the most disfunctional group of people around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i wouldn't say theyre the MOST disfunctional family around. could be worse.
ReplyDeleteand you know what i have to say.
:)