Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Break

So it's been like two weeks since spring break, but I told myself I wouldn't write about it until after, and then I pushed it back night after night. Anyway, it was a pretty eventful week, to say the least. I went to a few parties, ran from a few cops, and had a good time. Found out that Becca has to go for away for a while, and that kind of sucks. I don't know her that well, but she's still a friend and she's shared a lot with me.

Umm, this kid Jake fought my friend one on one and won, but when they fought again he got his ass beat so he grabbed a brick and hit elijah with it. So we were walking down the street that sunday and his brother came up talking shit, so a bunch of the south troy boys I know showed up, but John said he told the kid it was over, so unless he starts it again, we're not going to make John look like a liar.

Umm, before that my brother invited us out to a party in Averill Park, and we all went to enjoy ourselves. I knew everybody there, until the kid's friend and his gf showed up. These people were fucking racist out the ass. The one kid kept calling my friend a halfbreed and ended up calling him a nigger, so we were about to fight him drunk, which we realized we couldn't so chris tried to have his friend drive out with a gun, and I wouldn't let that happen so we just let it go for the night, we'd still fight him though.
That same night I almost fought my brother because he invited Becca and I was talking to her and he called me over and called me a scumbag and acted like I was cbing him or something. Idk, that pissed me off. When we all decided to leave, he was like "fight me now" and shit and I told him no because I was drunk, and that if he keeps getting the same attitude I'm going to fight him every day till I best him and beat some sense into him.

Idk much else that happened. We almost go arrested for stupid shit, and just had a good time. probably the best spring break I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment